Direct Skin Use
You can use fragrance oil on your skin, but you must dilute it first. Additionally, we always recommend doing a skin-patch test before placing the substance all over. Learn below how to directly apply fragrance!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Carrier Oil *Can be Jojoba Oil Grapeseed, Refined Coconut Oil or, even Virgin Olive Oil or Unscented Lotion
- Cucumber Desired P&J Fragrance Oil
- Dilute your fragrance oil with a carrier oil or non-scented lotion.
- Add 1-2 drops to a quarter sized amount of lotion or carrier oil, blend between your hands then apply directly to your skin.
- Enjoy smelling your favorite aroma!
Write Your Own Review