HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PERSONAL PERFUME
As summer quickly approaches us, most of us want to feel great as we go on new adventures or experience new things. One way to feel your best is to also smell your best!
If you check out our educational tab, under Mood Enhancing Scents or Oil Scents & Fond Memories, you have read how scents may affect you. Various perfumes and scents can enhance your emotions and help you remember or make memories.
Thus, today, we want to share with you how to make your personal perfume. This can help you save from buying those expensive perfume brands! You can even own DIY homemade scent with different notes of P&J Trading fragrance oils. Therefore, you no longer have to spend what feels like forever at the store smelling different perfumes, trying to find the perfect one!
When using P&J Trading fragrance oils, each of our fragrances have three types of notes. These notes are referred to as top, middle, and base notes. The top notes are what you smell first when opening a bottle of P&J Trading fragrance. Next, are the middle notes which are considered the core of our fragrance. Lastly, are the base notes which help the middle notes last longer. This is important to understand because you do not need to mix our oils to make your perfume if you do not wish to do so. Simply choose your favorite P&J Trading oils and follow the simple steps below!
SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED
- 2 tbsp. Carrier Oil *can use coconut oil or jojoba
- 6 tbsp. 100-percent Alcohol
- 2.5 tbsp. Filtered Water
- 15 Drops of P&J Trading Fragrance Oil *or desired amount
- 2 Clear Bottles with Air-tight Lids
- Coffee Filter
- Small Funnel
- Pour 2 tbsp. of the carrier oil into your glass bottle.
- Add 15 drops of your favorite P&J Trading fragrance oil *or desired amount.
- Mix 6 tbsp. of the 100-percent alcohol into your glass bottle.
- Secure your lid and let the perfume sit for a minimum of 48 hours *the longer it sits, the stronger your perfume is going to be!
- Once you are satisfied with your scent, add the filtered water and shake the bottle for 1 minute.
- After shaking the bottle, use your coffee filter to transfer the liquid to the other bottle.
- Apply and enjoy your personal perfume! *discontinue use if irritation occurs