Did you know that some claim Cleopatra took regular milk baths to preserve her skin and beauty? The lactic acid in milk is an alpha hydroxy acid which dissolves proteins that hold dead skin cells together. The milk naturally breaks these cells down to release them from your body which also releases unhealthy toxins. This bath will leave your skin looking and feeling young and fresh. It also serves as the perfect gift of relaxation this Holiday season!
Whether you are getting ready for Christmas Day or setting up your New Year’s Eve decor, this milk bath is great for a little escape. Once you finish the recipe, simply add a cup to a warm bath and add more as you wish. Or gift away to a loved one! And from our P&J Family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Cup Powdered Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Baking Soda
- 15 Drops P&J Brown Sugar
- Sealed Jar
- Pour in 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Add a 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Add a 1/4 cup of baking soda.
- Whisk together until dry ingredients are combined.
- Add 15 Drops P&J Brown Sugar.
- Whisk together until completely combined.
- Pour into your sealed jar.
- Use or Gift Away!