Sugar, Coffee, and Salt Scrubs
One way we keep our skin happy is by creating exfoliating scrubs. Try making coffee, sugar, and lemon scrubs with us. There are also several moisturizing benefits to each one of these scrubs!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 30 drops P&J Warm Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coffee Grounds
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 30 drops P&J Coffee Cake
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 20 drops P&J Lemon
- Grab three medium bowls.
- Combine all sugar scrub ingredients together in one bowl.
- Stir all coffee scrub ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Mix all salt scrub ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour each individual bowl into three different mason jars.
- Scoop out desired scrub in the shower, gently rub on your skin, & wash off!
Write Your Own Review