Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 cup White Beeswax Pastilles
- 3/4 cup Sweet Almond Oil of Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 5 ml Eucalyptus or Desired P&J Trading Fragrance Oil
- Option Additives *like flower petals
- Silicone Molds
- Pour 1/2 cup of white beeswax pastilles into a medium sized bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup of sweet almond oil into the same bowl and combine.
- Microwave until fully melted and combined at 30 second increments.
- Add 1/2 cup of Shea butter into the mixture.
- Again, microwave until fully melted and combined.
- Take out of the microwave and add 5ml of P&J Fragrance Oil.
- Grab the molds and add a pinch of flower petals (optional).
- Lightly cover the flowers with mixture, making sure the petals stay at the bottom of the mold.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes until there is a light white film.
- Pour the rest of the mixture on top of the molds.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes or until the bars have fully solidified.
Write Your Own Review