Ingredients and Method
- 2 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Borax
- 4 oz White Glue
- 30 drops Strawberry or P&J Fun Fragrance Oil
- Colored Dye
- Optional Additives *like glitter
- • In the first bowl, mix 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of borax.
- In the second bowl, mix 1 cup of water, 4 ounces of glue, and colored food dye.
- Combine the second bowl with the first bowl and mix well until consistency is like slime.
- Add about 30 drops of P&J Fragrance Oil.
- Mix in Additives (optional).
- Store in Mason Jar & Enjoy!
Write Your Own Review