Foam Soap with Fragrance
This simple foam soap recipe only takes about four ingredients that we are sure you have in your home right now. Plus, this soap is great addition to your house or to give as a gift. Follow along below to learn how to make it!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Liquid Soap *Can be Unscented Dish Soap, but Castile Works Best
- Hot Water
- 20-30 drops Warm Vanilla Sugar or Desired P&J Fragrance Oil
- Foaming Soap Dispenser
- *if using an existing foaming soap dispenser, clean well with alcohol and allow it to fully dry before use.
- With your foaming soap dispenser, fill it 1/8 full of the liquid soap.
- Then, add 20-30 (depending on size of dispenser) of your preferred fragrance oil.
- Very slowly add hot water 1 to 1-1/2 inches from the top of the bottle.
- **Do not fill the bottle completely as the pump top will require room.
- Stir (don't shake) ingredients thoroughly.
- Place foaming top and enjoy!
Write Your Own Review