Sometimes, we just need to a quick spritz of fragrance to freshen up on our way out the door. This DIY body spray recipe will give you just that. Plus, it is a way to customize your very own scent you love!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 cup Witch Hazel or Jojoba Oil
- 1 cup Distilled or Purified Water
- 10-20 drops Lotus Blossom or Preferred P&J Fragrance *or oil blend
- 10 oz or Larger Spray Bottle
- Combine all your ingredients into your bottle and shake it well.
- Wait approximately 24 hours to allow the formulation to settle.
- Shake well and enjoy your new perfume!
- Please Note: for best results, shake well before each use & store in a cool, dark area.
Write Your Own Review