Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
A way to customize your own favorite scent, moisturizing ingredients, and it's homemade! Now doesn't that sound great. Follow along to learn how to make this easy whipped body butter.
- 3 tbsp. Shea Butter
- 4 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Avocado Oil
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Sealed Container
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- 15 drops Coconut or Desired P&J Trading Fragrance
- Grab a medium bowl and add 3 tbsp. of Shea butter and 2 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Microwave in 30 second increments and stir until fully melted.
- Let cool until color is opaque, soft to touch but not solid *can place in the fridge.
- Once cooled, add 1 tbsp. of Vitamin E oil, 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera, 1 tbsp. of avocado oil, and 15 drops of P&J Trading oil.
- Whip until the consistency is thick and fluffy.
- Place in a sealed jar and store in a cool area.
- Place on Skin & Enjoy!