Here at P&J Trading, we know winter is extremely tough on skin. Cold temperature and a drop in humidity level results in dry air that takes moisture away from the skin. This type of weather, paired with bitter winter winds and indoor heat, can lead to chapped, scaly skin. Thus, we wanted to share with you today a recipe we love to help revitalize our skin: Winter DIY Moisturizer. This homemade moisturizer contains healing properties such as organic coconut oil, beeswax, and olive oil. Plus it’s scented with our P&J Brown Sugar!
Simply follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below. We hope this helps your dry skin as much as it does for us! Make sure to apply to a small area of skin before applying to larger areas to see how your skin reacts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Small Container
- Microwave Safe-Bowl
- 1/4 Cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Beeswax Pastilles
- 20 Drops P&J Brown Sugar
- Grab a medium sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of fractionated coconut oil, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of beeswax pastilles.
- Melt together in 30 second increments.
- Stir ingredients until completely blended together.
- Add 20 drops of P&J Brown Sugar.
- Stir together.
- Pour into a smaller container.
- Let it completely harden.
- Use on chapped skin & enjoy!