VALENTINE’S DIY CRAFT
Mini Heart Lotion Bars are the perfect way to show your LOVE this Valentine's Day. Gift the gift of luxury to someone you care about. These lotion bars are not only cute, but provide silky smooth skin. Plus, these bars help reduce the use of plastic and you know exactly what ingredients are in your lotion! This easy Valentine’s DIY is also scented with P&J Amber. Amber is a silky aromatic experience draped with soft touches of sweet, yet masculine notes inviting you in for a deep and relaxing breath. Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step written instructions below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Medium Glass Bowl
- 1/4 Cup Beeswax Pastilles
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 1/4 Cup Shea Butter
- 5ml P&J Amber
- Dried Flower Petals
- Combine 1/4 cup of beeswax pastilles and 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil together.
- Microwave for 30 second intervals until the mixture is completely melted.
- Add 1/4 cup of shea butter.
- Microwave again for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Add 5ml P&J Amber.
- Place a pinch of flower petals in the heart molds.
- Lightly pour a thin layer and let it slightly harden.
- Pour the rest of the mixture.
- Let harden until completely solidified.
- Use or Gift Away!
Gently apply the lotion bar to your skin and let it slowly soak in! Make sure to store in a dry and dark space to prevent hot air or light melting the bar.