As we enter the full swing of winter, we wanted to highlight a collection that reminds us of cozy snow days: Winter Collection! This Winter Set includes 14 different types of oils that create the best memories with those you love. Whether you are crafting or simply diffusing, this is a great set for variety and fun. Learn all about our winter fragrances below and ways you could use them in your home!
The Winter Set of 14 includes sweet and savory oils like Sugar Cookie, Gingerbread, Chocolate Mint, Candy Cane, and Coffee Cake. We developed these fragrances to create the coziest of kitchen ambiances; like walking into a winter wonderland bakery. Our P&J Family also included oils that replicate a true winter mood. Thus, we added other fragrances like Peppermint, Mistletoe, and Christmas Wreath. Read below to find out more about each individual oil we specifically chose for this set.
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Follow along to learn what we think each fragrance encompasses:
- Sugar Cookie is a sweetly satisfying buttery, rich blend of fresh baked cookies redolent of Grandma's kitchen
- Gingerbread is a tasty aroma of freshly baked ginger blended with a hint of sugar and cinnamon.
- Peppermint reflects cool and sweet sprigs of fresh peppermint for a comforting yet invigorating aroma.
- Cinnamon gives off a spice scent with its strong, warm aroma reminiscent of fresh baked goods.
- Harvest Spice is a spicy aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pumpkin with smooth vanilla.
- Christmas Wreath reflects a vibrant green, herbal aroma with crisp pine and spruce top notes.
- Mistletoe smells like earthy tones with hints of festive pine and sweet berries.
- Winter Mint includes notes of crisp spearmint, fresh eucalyptus, and icy peppermint.
- French Vanilla replicates a true and strong scent of vanilla with bold undertones.
- Cranberry reflects a tart, spicy, and refreshing aroma certain to provide the “bite” you're looking for.
- Chocolate Mint is a savory scent with hints of warm, rich chocolate blended with fresh mint.
- Candy Cane smells like a scent combination of fresh peppermint leaves and sweet sugar.
- Apple Cider is a blend of sweet, crispy apples with spicy cinnamon and sprinkled brown sugar.
- Coffee Cake includes cinnamon and spice blended perfectly in this deliciously decadent aroma.
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Read below which scents we think blend well together in our Winter Collection:
- Sugar Cookie + Cinnamon develops a snickerdoodle like undertone with warm vanilla hints.
- Gingerbread + Sugar Cookie offers the ambiance of a cozy bakery filled with delicious goods.
- Peppermint + French Vanilla creates the cool tones of icy peppermint with a soft overlay.
- Cinnamon + Cranberry encapsulates the winter spirit of earthy base notes with a tart finish.
- Harvest Spice + Cranberry takes us back to brisk fall walks which can happen in winter too.
WAYS TO USE IT
Here are a few of our favorite ways to use the Winter Collection of 14:
- Christmas Wreath Oil Candle
- Coffee Cake Foam Sugar Scrub
- Candy Cane Slime
- French Vanilla Winter Scrub
- Peppermint Winter-Inspired Candle
Click on any of these DIY Blogs and watch how to make the craft for some winter-time fun! Let us know how you use your winter fragrances in the comments below.