Since Halloween is only 24 days away, it’s time to get in the spirit! Our Autumn Collection has the top autumn scents you not only need for fall but Halloween too. Autumn not only brings Halloween but hues of scarlet gold, welcoming in crisp air and fragrance of the season. Thus, we knew we had to make a collection that combined both Halloween and Autumn. Follow along below to learn more about this collection, the scents included, what blends well together, and how to use it throughout your home.
Autumn Collection of 14 offers so many unique and fun blends. Some of our favorite fragrances from this set include Pumpkin Pie, Harvest Spice, Candy Corn, and Brown Sugar. Read below in detail all the scents included and what we think each fragrance smells like.
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Follow along to learn what we think each fragrance encompasses:
- Pumpkin Pie emulates rich and creamy notes with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon
- Apple reflects a fresh, sweet, just picked, crisp green apple with a little bit of sugar.
- Vanilla creates a sweet, creamy, pure aroma; rich and potent with a smooth top note.
- Cinnamon gives off a spice scent with its strong, warm aroma reminiscent of fresh baked goods.
- Harvest Spice is a spicy aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pumpkin with smooth vanilla.
- Caramel Corn is the perfect blend of rich caramel and buttered popcorn, a combination of sweet, buttery goodness.
- Forest Pine reflects a clean and energizing aroma of fresh pine reminiscent of cold evenings in the woods.
- Autumn Wreath is a crisp scent of various fall leaves, juicy red apples, and cinnamon spice.
- Basil creates a green aromatic experience with bright, warm, and herbal notes.
- Cranberry reflects a tart, spicy, and refreshing aroma certain to provide the “bite” you're looking for.
- Brown Sugar is heavier than white sugar, thus developing a rich yet light maple aroma.
- Snickerdoodle encapsulates a deliciously warm and slightly spicy aroma of the chewy sugar and spice cookie.
- Apple Cider is a blend of sweet, crispy red apples with spicy cinnamon and sprinkled brown sugar.
- Candy Corn develops a sweet, buttery aroma; perfect for Halloween.
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Read below which scents we think blend well together in our Autumn 14 Collection:
- Cinnamon + Apple creates a true cinnamon apple scent with spicy undertones and sour green top notes.
- Basil + Lemon develops a green herbal aroma with clean, tart, and crips tones.
- Brown Sugar + Vanilla makes a beautiful warm aromatic experience of light maple sugar with strong hints of smooth vanilla.
- Autumn Wreath + Forest Pine is a cold autumn morning as the leaves are just starting to turn colors, but there is still a strong green pine aroma.
- Harvest Spice + Cranberry takes us to brisk fall strolls with hints of fall spices and tart fruits.
- Pumpkin Pie + Snickerdoodle develops a pumpkin pie with cinnamon crumble resting on top, fresh out of the oven scent.
- Apple Cider + Vanilla reveals a unique blend with spicy bottom notes and smooth top notes… like ordering your favorite drink at your favorite cafe.
- Candy Corn + Marshmallow is the perfect Halloween candy blend of sweet buttery goodness combined with luscious warm vanilla hints.
WAYS TO USE IT
Here are a few of our favorite ways to use the Autumn Collection of 14:
- As cold days are on the way, create your own winter moisturizer for dry skin.
- Relax in the tub on a crisp fall night with these Brown Sugar bath melts.
- If you don’t want to make a bath melt, try making your own bubble bath suds!
- AND if you don’t want to make the suds, get in the Halloween spirit with these Pumpkin Pie bath bombs. (they have little spiders in them)
- Get cozy and create the ultimate cozy candle that smells like pumpkin spice.
- Create your very own shower steamers scented with Autumn Wreath.
Click on any of these DIY Blogs and watch how to make the craft for some fall-time fun! Let us know how you use your autumn fragrances in the comments below.