ST. PATRICK'S DAY CRAFT
Happy almost St. Patrick’s Day! Here at P&J Trading, our festive tradition is going to McDonald’s and getting the classic Shamrock Shake. Thus, we wanted to share with you the perfect St. Patrick's Day craft inspired by these delicious green shakes: St. Patrick’s Bath Bombs. Each bath bomb is also scented with Chocolate Mint Fragrance Oil! So gather your loved ones and have a shamrockin’ good time making this DIY craft.
Follow along to learn how to make these St. Patrick’s Day bath bombs in the video above or read the written instructions below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Two Bowls
- Bath Bomb Molds
- 15 Drops of P&J Chocolate Mint
- Green Mica Powder
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Almond Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- Option – Gold Coins or Shamrocks
- Grab the first bowl and add 1 cup of baking soda, 1/2 cup of citric acid, 1/2 cup of Epsom salt, 1/2 of cornstarch, and green mica powder.
- Then whisk until all dry ingredients are combined.
- Grab the second bowl and combine 2 1/2 tablespoons of almond oil and 15 drops of P&J Chocolate Mint.
- SLOWLY add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk together.
- Place the finished mix in the molds.
- You can also add a gold coin in the middle if you would like!
- Wait about five minutes and gently remove.
- Let completely dry for at least 24 hours.
- Place in Bath & Enjoy!