SPRING WILDFLOWER COLLECTION
Each individual wildflower is its own representation of joy told in petals, born to showcase in every gust of wind. Thus, to showcase their true individualistic beauty, we decided to make a spring wildflower collection. Follow along in the words below to learn all about this P&J set and how to use it throughout your home. Also, if you are looking for a late Mother’s Day gift, this is ideal for those you love!
This Wildflowers Set of 6 is perfect for that spring home aesthetic. From strong floral scents like Sweet Pea, Violet, and Primrose. To soft aromas like Honeysuckle, Azalea, and Verbena. Whether you are making your next candle or simply diffusing, each oil is ideal for any space. Learn below about each fragrance and how to use them.
WHAT DOES EACH FRAGRANCE SMELL LIKE
Read below to find out what P&J think each scent profile encompasses:
- Sweet Pea creates an old fashioned, feminine aroma growing along the fence of a southern garden with a slight peachy undertone.
- Azalea replicates a decadently lush green scent which is both deeply rich and delightfully clean.
- Honeysuckle is a true sweet and fruity floral aroma reminiscent of tropical getaways.
- Violet holds a delicate, sweet, and full scent with hints of light musk and powder base notes.
- Primrose encapsulates the essence of spring, cool but sunny and sweet yet slightly tangy.
- Verbena reflects a fruity and citrus aromatic experience that will lighten any space.
WHICH OILS BLEND TOGETHER
Learn which oils from this collection blend well together:
- Sweet Pea + Patchouli forms a very earthy scent experience with hints of light fruit.
- Azalea + Sandalwood develops a green blend with a woody base.
- Honeysuckle + Amber will bring a sophisticated mood to your home with delicate musk and sweet top notes.
- Violet + Vanilla encompasses a smooth and creamy base with a sweet finish.
- Primrose + Lavender constructs a true floral ambiance with a strong floral bloom.
- Verbena + Bergamot makes a unique blend of citrusy goodness.
HOW TO USE IT?
Here are a few of our favorite way to use this Spring Wildflower Collection:
- Simply place any of these given oils in your diffuser for a springtime escape.
- Develop your own DIY candle that will bring out that spring aesthetic.
- Create your own nails serum or face wash for a little self care relaxation.
- Have fun with the kids and add any scent to slime or other kid craft.
- For more ideas, make sure to click on our do-it-yourself section on our blog!