SPRING FLOWERS FRAGRANCES
Spring has finally arrived, and our P&J Trading Family is here for it! There is something so magical about springtime as the flowers begin to bloom and the birds chirp away. With this being said, we decided to focus this oil of the month on our Spring Flowers Collection! Follow along below to learn all about this collection, the fragrances included, and ways you can use it throughout your home.
This collection of six different oils includes our very favorite spring flowers. From sweet florals like Honeysuckle and Lotus Blossom to more musky undertones like Peony, you can experience springtime in the comfort of your own home. This set of six also offers lighter scents like Lily, Magnolia, and Primrose. Each fragrance included in this collection offers a different aromatic experience which you can learn about below!
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Follow along to read about what we think each scent profile is:
- Primrose reflects a light, innocent scent with earthy and comforting tones.
- Magnolia takes on a sweet floral fragrance that replicates a true magnolia tree.
- Honeysuckle is the perfect delicate aroma of sweet and fruity yet strong and citrusy.
- Lily encompases a sophisticated floral aroma with delicate green and white notes.
- Lotus Blossom scent profile takes on a fruity topnote with leafy undertones.
- Peony gives off a soft aroma that is slightly powdery with rosey finishes.
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Read below which oils from this collection we think blend well together:
- Primrose + Lavender creates a strong yet relaxing aromatic experience.
- Magnolia + Amber develops a soothing scent with hints of silky sweet.
- Honeysuckle + Jasmine is the perfect blend of citrus, oreintal, and robust scent.
- Lily + Sandalwood encompases a strong woodsy aroma with a light finish.
- Lotus Blossom + Warm Vanilla Sugar develops a very sweet yet soft, fun smell.
- Peony + Rose creates a robust, earthy, and musky scent profile.
WAYS TO USE IT
Here are a few ways we like to use our Spring Flowers scents in or around our home:
- Develop your own personal body spray with Lotus Blossom!
- Follow along and make a solid lotion bar with Magnolia in this recipe.
- Add our Honeysuckle scent to an unscented, unlit candle.
- Create your own car freshener with lily by following this recipe.
Click on any of the above DIY Recipes and read how to make these simple creations. Just make sure to switch out a given fragrance oil for one of our Spring Flowers scents!