HOMEMADE CANDY CANE SLIME
You have heard us say before, “Candy cane wishes and mistletoe kisses”! We reign in 2020 by continuing the candy cane craft fun. As you can see, we also added a new addition to our content… videos! Our P&J family wants to provide you with bigger and better content that is extremely easy to follow when you make your next DIY craft. Additionally, check back next week for the reason behind our new videos. You will also have the chance to share what content you want from us!
As stated above, we continued the fun with candy cane slime. Plus, we didn’t want Christmas to end just yet. Follow along below to create your own New Year’s slime with fragrance oils!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Teaspoon of Borax
- 4 Ounces of White Glue
- 30 Drops of P&J Trading Candy Cane Fragrance Oil
- Small Mason Jar
- White Circular Label
- Red Food Dye
- Silver Glitter
- In the first bowl, mix together 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of borax.
- In the second bowl, mix together 1 cup of water, 4 ounces of glue, and red food dye.
- Combine the second bowl with the first bowl and mix well until consistency is like slime.
- Add about 30 drops of P&J Candy Cane Fragrance Oil.
- Mix together silver glitter for Candy Cane and New Year's look.
- Store in mason jar and decorate white label.
- Your slime is now ready for present and future play!
Please let us know in the comments below how you liked this candy cane craft and newest DIY video! If you want to see more videos, go look at our Do-It-Yourself section on the blog!