MAKE YOUR OWN PERFUME
At P&J Trading, our family believes that self-care is a vital aspect of not only life but your everyday routine. Whether this looks like taking a day off to rest in your jammies or creating crafts you love, it is important! Thus, we wanted to share with you three extremely easy self-care creations that you can pamper yourself with after. Follow along in the video above to watch how to make perfume oil, body spray, and massage oil. Or, you can follow along in the written step-by-step instructions below!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Glass Roll-On Vial
- Coconut Oil
- P&J Lotus Blossom Fragrance
- Spray Bottle
- Witch Hazel
- P&J Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance
- Sealed Container
- Sweet Almond Oil
- P&J Coconut Fragrance
- Grab your glass roll-on vial.
- Add coconut oil until the vial is almost full.
- Place 15 drops of P&K Lotus Blossom in the vial and shake well.
- Let sit overnight in a cool, dark area.
- Apply perfume & enjoy!
- Grab your spray bottle.
- Add a quarter of witch hazel.
- Pour water into the rest of the bottle.
- Add 15 drops of P&J Warm Vanilla sugar and shake well.
- Let sit for at least 24 hours in a cool, dark area.
- Shake before use & enjoy!
- Grab your sealed container.
- Add sweet almond oil until the container is almost full.
- Place 20 drops of P&J Coconut in the container.
- Store in a cool, dark area for up to six weeks.
- Apply & enjoy!
- Create your own self-care routine in the morning and night.
- Schedule days off for complete rest (& maybe a little fun too).
- With rest, you need the proper amount of sleep to fully relax.
- Get outside, and take a deep breath of fresh air.
- Meditate on the positive aspects of your life that day.