Delicious aroma of juicy, ripe peaches with sweet finishes. This P&J Fragrance is so realistic, you can almost taste it! This summer scent is perfect for homemade skin care recipes. Thus, we chose the ideal self-care product for hot weather: Loofah Soap!
Loofah soap holds several benefits including exfoliation, moisturization, and hydration. Plus, unlike regular shower loofahs, this soap holds less harmful bacteria. Follow along and learn how to make this loofah soap with peach fragrance in the video above or the step-by-step instructions below!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Small Loofah Sponge
- Silicone Baking Cups
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Glycerin Soap Base
- Orange Soap Dye
- P&J Peach Fragrance
- Slice the loofa sponge into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Place the loofa pieces inside the silicone baking cups.
- Cut the glycerin soap base into smaller pieces.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add 3 drops or desired amount of orange soap dye.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until it is completely melted.
- Add 15 drops of P&J Peach.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Slowly pour over loofah until it is slightly covered.
- Let completely harden overnight.
- Use & Enjoy!