It’s almost spring season! Thus, our P&J Family decided to spring into season a little early and talk about our Spring Collection. Spring is a time for new beginnings and enjoying the beauty of the world around us. It’s nature's way of saying “yay, let’s party”! Follow along below to learn some of our favorite ways to use these fragrances throughout the home.
This set of six oils includes all the best scents to choose from for springtime. From earthy aromas like Fresh Cut Grass and Gardenia to sweeter florals like Wisteria and Sweet Pea, you can certainly bring spring into your home. This collection also offers more robust scents like Rose and Rain. Each of these aromas holds a unique scent profile which you can find out more about below!
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Follow along to learn what we think each scent encompasses:
- Rain gives off a soft and soothing aroma with hints of clean and refreshing undertones.
- Fresh Cut Grass reflects a sweet morning dew resting of freshly mowed grass in the springtime.
- Gardenia replicates the true flower with a sophisticated, lush, and strong white floral aroma.
- Rose offers a robust aromatic experience with tones of a classic tea rose.
- Sweet Pea includes an old fashioned, feminine aroma with hints of sweet peaches.
- Freesia is a clean, fresh floral aroma with a delicately crisp finish
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Read below which oils we think blend well together in our Spring Collection:
- Rain + Fresh Cut Grass develops a clean and sweet grassy aromatic experience.
- Gardenia + Patchouli is the perfect blend of deep earthy tones with strong florals.
- Rose + Sandalwood encompasses a robust rose aroma which is cut by a wood undertone.
- Sweet Pea + Vanilla creates a distinctive blend with a smooth base note and sweet top notes.
- Freesia + Lavender develops a strong floral aroma which is very clean.
WAYS TO USE IT
Here are a few of our favorite ways to use our Spring scents:
- Simply place the Rain Fragrance in your diffuser on a cozy, rainy afternoon.
- Make St. Patrick’s Day Slime with Fresh Cut Grass.
- Create pink, heart shaped soaps with Rose Fragrance Oil.
- Follow along and learn how to make a heating pad & bubble bath suds.
Click on any of the above DIY Blogs and watch how to make a kids craft or create your own self-care night! Simply switch out a given fragrance oil for one of our Spring fragrances.