Thanksgiving day is traditionally known as a time to give thanks for the harvest. It is a time to express a deep gratitude for the things and people all around us. Even though this 2020 year looked a little different for most of us, we can still choose to focus on the good and love surrounding us. Whether this love is found in friends or family or doing something you enjoy, we believe here at P&J that we can reflect on the good. Thus, we are highlighting Harvest Spice this month as a reminder to focus on positivity. Read more below about this blend and how to use it in your home!
Harvest Spice is a scent combination of spicy cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pumpkin with hints of warm, smooth vanilla. Our P&J Family not only created this scent as a reminder of thankfulness, but to encapsulate a fall Thanksgiving mood. As we breathe this oil in, it reminds us of fall evenings as we are setting the dinner table with the turkey in the oven. It is the perfect combination for fall parties, baking in the kitchen, a cozy night-in, or just because.
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
This fragrance is known to blend well with several different oils. Read below a few oils we like to blend with harvest spice:
- Frankincense & Myrrh: delivers an earthy fall scent.
- Pumpkin Pie: creates more of a “pumpkin spice” aroma.
- Apple: develops a sweeter, fruitier fragrance.
- Vanilla: give off a warmer, more settled smell.
We encourage experimentation with various oils until you find your scent blend you love the most. This process can take a little longer than expected as scent is extremely subjective!
WAYS TO USE HARVEST SPICE
- Diffuse in your kitchen or cozy space during Thanksgiving day to create the best fall ambiance.
- Create your own Cozy Candle with natural soy wax and woodwick crackle.
- Develop a Linen Spray for all your fall blankets (or decor)... test on small areas first!
- Try making a Melt & Pour soaps with Thanksgiving themed silicone molds.
From our P&J Family to yours, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are extremely thankful for every single one of you!