PERFECT PUMPKIN SPICE CANDLE
You really autumn know... we absolutely love everything fall; especially a cozy candle for home. That is why we wanted to share with you how to make the best cozy candle with wood wick. Plus, this candle is a scent blend of pumpkin spice aroma! Yes, we own our basic love for anything fall here at P&J Trading.
With its oczy warm ambiance and spicy undertones, this DIY pumpkin spice candle will leave your room with all the fall vibes. Throughout this recipe, you will learn how to blend oils for candles like P&J Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie. Get comfy, grab your blanket and watch or read how to make one of our favorite candles!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- P&J Pumpkin Pie
- P&J Cinnamon
- Soy Wax Double Boiler
- Spoon Thermometer
- Candle Container
- Wood Wick
- Wick Tab
- Fill the given candle container and empty it into the top pot of your double-boiler X2.
- Set your bottom pot, with water, on the heat surface and set to medium heat.
- Place your top pot onto the bottom and stir until wax is completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and check the temperature until 185°F.
- Then, add 70 drops of P&J Pumpkin Pie and 30 drops P&J Cinnamon.
- Stir together until combined; about 2-3 minutes.
- Again, check the temperature until 150°F.
- Pour the wax into your mason jar or other candle container.
- Attach the wood wick onto the tab and place in the bottom of the container.
- Let your new completely cure for at least three days.
- Cut wood wick 1 inch from the top.
- Light and enjoy!