It’s finally starting to feel like SUMMER! Who else is as obsessed with the summer months as we are? Something about those long summer days and nights is what we live for. Thus, to continue those great moods, try making these summer-inspired scented candles with us! Plus, there’s nothing better than an easy summer project. This pineapple candle is one of our favorite crafts to create with our loved ones, young and old. Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to make a summer candle.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Clear Candle Container
- Soy Wax
- Wick Tab
- Centering Tool
- Double Boiler
- Yellow Dye
- Measuring Cup
- 30 Ml of P&J Pineapple Fragrance Oil
- Decorate your clear candle container with little hearts to resemble a pineapple.
- Fill your candle container with the soy wax and empty into the top pot (x2).
- Attach the wick tab and wick to the bottom of your candle container.
- Prop the wick with a centering tool and set the container aside.
- Fill the bottom pot with water halfway and place on medium heat.
- Place the top pot, filled with wax, onto the bottom pot.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Once the temperature reaches 185°F, add 30 Ml of P&J Pineapple Fragrance Oil and yellow dye, then stir.
- Carefully pour the wax into a measuring cup.
- Once the temperature reaches 110°F, pour the wax into your candle container.
- Once completely hardened, remove the centering tool and cut wick 1in. from the top.
- Light & Enjoy!