Spring into new home decor with this DIY potpourri! Scented with P&J Magnolia Fragrance, a sweet and warm aroma with hints of faint lemon zest. This potpourri is a great addition to your home whether you place it in your bathroom or entry way. Thus, instead of jumping into full spring clean mode, simply add this to your decor to slowly ease into the cleaning and organizing season. Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to make this easy DIY.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Gather Flowers
- Oven Rack
- Sheet Pan
- 10-15 Drops P&J Magnolia
- Decor Bowl
- Various Dried Petals
- Gather up fresh or slightly old flowers.
- Peel the flower petals off, but make sure to leave a few heads.
- Preheat the oven to 170˚F.
- Place the various petals or heads onto a rack.
- Place the rack onto a sheet pan.
- Place in the oven and let dry for 2 hours.
- Once dried, add 10-15 drops of P&J Magnolia Fragrance.
- Place in the bowl and add other dried petals.
- If it begins to lose its scent, simply add a few drops to freshen.
- Place in the bathroom or entry way & enjoy!