How to Make a Lavender Candle
- By PandJ Trading
- Apr 28, 2022
Show your mom some extra love this Mother’s Day with a handmade candle. Whether for mom or for you, this calming candle is a perfect addition to a spring aesthetic. Scented with P&J Lavender Fragrance, your home will fill with a bright bouquet of fresh, flowering English Lavender with a delicate finish. Learn how to make this DIY in the step-by-step video above or read the written instructions below! And from our P&J Family to yours, we wish all the moms a very Happy Mother’s Day.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Tbsp P&J Trading Lavender
- Soy Candle Wax
- 12oz Jar
- Double Boiler
- Heat Surface
- Purple Dye Block
- Wood Wick
- Twine & Dried Lavender
- Fill a 12oz jar with soy candle wax twice.
- Pour the wax into the top pot twice.
- Place the bottom pot with water onto the heat surface.
- Set to medium heat and place the top pot in water.
- Let the wax melt while occasionally stirring.
- Turn off the heat surface and remove pots.
- Check the temperature until 185°F.
- Pour in 2 Tbsp P&J Trading Lavender Fragrance.
- Add a purple dye block and stir.
- Check the temperature again until 150°F.
- Set wood wick inside the 12oz jar.
- Pour in melted wax.
- Let the finished candle cure for 3 days.
- Cut the wick one inch from the top.
- Finish with twine & dried Lavender.
- Gift to Mom for Mother’s Day!