Summer is the perfect time for all those favorite outdoor activities. However, those outside adventures come plenty of sweat and heat, especially after running, walking, or hiking. After your endeavors, you know your feet do not always smell like peaches and cream. Your shoes and boots end up paying a long-lasting price if they aren’t consistently deodorized. Plus, once your feet start to sweat, you might think your shoes are ruined. Shoes are unavoidably stinky! No one likes to walk into a home that smells like dirty feet. Therefore, if you’re looking for a way on how to freshen shoes, try our do-it-yourself homemade shoe deodorizer made with our amazing fragrance oils to see how much of a difference it will make. People around you will be shocked that your feet really do smell like peaches and cream!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3-5 Drops of Your Favorite P&J Trading Fragrance Oil *maybe Peaches & Cream!
- Your Smelly Shoes
- Optional Paper Towel
- Take your smelly shoes outside
- Add 3-5 Drops of your Favorite P&J Fragrance to the inside of each shoe *add more if desired.
- Let the shoes fully dry before placing on your feet.
- Enjoy your new, lovely shoes!
- Dampen a paper towel with your favorite P&J Fragrance.
- Wipe the damp paper towel on the inside of each shoe, and wait for them to dry.
*Test on a small part of the shoe before use
*Fragrance oils will not address the source of the foot odor if it is due to fungus or infection
This smelly shoe remedy not only works in the summer but is perfect all-year-round. Work boots, athletic shoes, and anything else that fits on your feet can benefit from this super simple method. Leave a reply and let us know how you like it!