HOMEMADE WAX MELTS
An oh so delicious aroma of freshly baked ginger with hints of spicy cinnamon. Here at P&J, our family is all for gingerbread… both the scent and the taste! Thus, we wanted to share with you today how to make homemade wax melts with our Gingerbread Fragrance Oil. It is the perfect warm aroma for winter time that will surely bring your home the coziest of moods. Watch the video above or follow along below in the step-by-step instructions to learn how to make these easy wax melts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Cups of Soy Wax
- Double Boiler
- 30 Drops of P&J Gingerbread
- Copper and Gold Dye
- Silicone Molds *can be any shape you want
- Pour 2 cups of soy wax into your double boiler and set the heat to medium.
- Let the wax completely melt as you are occasionally stirring.
- Check the temperature until it is around 185°F.
- Add copper and gold dye until you find the color you want.
- Add 30 drops of P&J Gingerbread.
- Stir together until blended.
- Check the temperature until it is around 150°F.
- Slowly pour into your silicone molds.
- Let completely harden.
- Cut if needed into smaller pieces.
- Place in your wax warmer & enjoy!
Once completed, simply drop your new gingerbread wax melts in your wax warmer and let the baked good aroma fill your home! Or gift to a loved one for Valentine’s Day!