HOMEMADE SOAP RECIPE
In Greek mythology, it is said that roses resemble deep love as rose bushes grew from the ground through Aphrodite’s tears of her significant other, Adonis. Additionally, as most of us know, the heart symbolizes love itself. Thus, let’s finish off this month of love the right way!
Follow along in the video above or written instructions below to learn how to make heart shaped soaps. This melt and pour soap only takes about 15 minutes to create. Plus, the soaps smell exactly like a bed of fresh roses! This is the perfect craft to complete with your kiddos or gift to a loved one to show them you care.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Shea Butter Soap Base *or goat's milk/coconut soap base
- Heart Shaped Molds
- 30 Drops of P&J Trading Rose Fragrance Oil
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Red Dye
- Silver Glitter
- Cut the white soap base into small pieces.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds or until fully melted.
- Add red dye and stir well until blended.
- Add 30 drops of P&J Rose Fragrance Oil.
- Pour and mix in silver glitter.
- Carefully pour from bowl into heart molds.
- Let harden for about 2-4 hours.
- Remove from molds & enjoy!
Please let us know how you liked this craft below! For more DIY content and fun ideas, make sure you check out our Instagram account @pandjtrading or our Facebook.