HOMEMADE SHAVING CREAM
Do you need a quick Christmas present idea for that special person in your life? Whether it’s your dad, brother, friend, or husband… P&J Trading has a great idea in mind: Homemade shaving cream that smells like Bay Rum. This homemade gift is something they need and can use all the time! Plus, this P&J Fragrance of woodsy and warm tones will leave your man smelling absolutely amazing.
Learn how to make homemade shaving cream in the video above or click on the blog link below to read the step-by-steps! This DIY Christmas gift for him is also simple to make. Plus, it will keep their skin in top condition.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1/4 Cup Shea Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Almond Oil
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp. Bentonite Clay
- 20 Drops of P&J Bay Rum
- Double Boiler
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Large Bowl
- Add 1/4 cup of Shea butter, 2 tbsp. of coconut oil, and 2 tbsp. of sweet almond oil to the top pot.
- Place the bottom pot with water and the top pot on the stove; set to medium heat.
- Stir together until completely melted.
- Transfer to a room temperature bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of honey, 2 tbsp. of baking soda, 1 tbsp. of bentonite clay, and 20 drops of P&J Bay Rum.
- Stir together until completely mixed.
- Let cool until thickened; can speed process by placing in fridge.
- Whip for at least 5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Store in a sealed container.
- Enjoy or give as a gift!
Let us know how you or someone else like this DIY Christmas gift in the comments below!