Homemade Bath Bombs: Summer Beach Look
- By PandJ Trading
- Aug 11, 2020
HOMEMADE BATH BOMBS
As we reach the true heat of summer, sometimes the best feeling in the world is taking a refreshing bath. Imagine placing the perfect homemade bath bomb in your tub and drifting away to the dream vacation. You can slowly close your eyes and escape to the feeling of your toes sinking into the white, soft sand. As gaze upon the crystal blue water and foamy white wash. Finally, you take a deep breath and let the ocean breeze gently kiss your face. Doesn’t this sound like a dream bath experience?
This is why our P&J Trading Family wanted to share a favorite homemade bath bomb recipe that replicates the beach and smells like Ocean Breeze! It has hues of blues, whites, and light sands. It also contains soothing aspects such as Epsom salts and coconut oil, guaranteed to relax your muscles and soften your skin. Follow along in the video above or the step-by-step instructions below on how to make your own homemade bath bomb that has a summer beach look!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
- 4 Tbsp. Epsom Salt
- 1 Tsp. Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
- 4 Bowls
- Water Spray Bottle
- 20 Drops of P&J Ocean Breeze
- Blue & Brown Dye
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Grab a large bowl and whisk 4tbsp. of corn starch, 4tbsp. of epsom salt, 4tbsp. of citric acid, and 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine 1tsp. of coconut oil and spray 5 spritz of water.
- VERY slowly pour and whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until consistency is like wet sand.
- Add 20 drops of P&J Ocean Breeze and stir until you find your desired scent.
- Separate the mix into three different bowls.
- Add blue dye to one bowl and brown to the other, making sure to leave one of the bowls white.
- Layer the brown mix first, then white, and lastly the blue.
- Press firmly together, remove, and let completely harden.
- Drop in your bath and relax!
Here are also a few tips for the best bath:
- 1. Set the mood and gather all bath essentials like candles or bath bombs.
- 2. Make sure the water temp is perfect for you; not too cold or too hot.
- 3. Grab your favorite book or magazine for some entertainment.
- 4. Or turn on your favorite music and grab a beverage of choice.
- 5. If possible, get rid of any outside distractions to de-stress!