DIY HEALING NIGHT CREAM
You may ask yourself “what’s the point of a night cream when I put on cream during the day?”. While day cream protects your skin from outside elements like UV rays or harsh dryness, night creams help your skin repair. At night, your skin increases in blood flow which accelerates regeneration and production of antioxidant enzymes. Thus, it is important to find a healing night cream that leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated!
This healing and rejuvenating DIY night cream is easy to make and doesn’t break the bank. Plus, you know exactly what is going on your skin! Of course, we recommend conducting a skin patch test on a smaller area on your body before placing it on your face. Follow along in the video above or the step-by-step instructions below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Sealed Jar
- 3 Microwave Safe Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- 1 Tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Set Aside
- 1/2 Tsp Beeswax
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Almond Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Bentonite Clay
- 10 Drops of P&J Rain
- Combine 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil, 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel, and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Set aside.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon of beeswax, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Melt in the microwave for 30 second intervals.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until it is slightly hardened.
- Pour the bowl full of liquids over the hardened ingredients.
- Whisk together.
- Place mixture into a larger bowl.
- Use a hand mixer until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in 1/2 a teaspoon of bentonite clay.
- Add in 10 drops of P&J Rain Fragrance.
- Pour in a jar of choice.
- Use at Night & Enjoy!