Dark brown, hardwood floors with white walls and blue accent pillows effortlessly resting on a cream-colored couch. The large, open windows spanning from one end of the living room to the other as the warm sea breeze lightly touches your skin. You gaze out over the emerald-blue sea as palm trees rest under calm blue skies. The most remarkable Hawaiian home offers not only beautiful scenery, but perfect ambiance.
Thus, we decided to develop our very own tropical escape with our Hawaiian fragrance oil collection. You are then able to bring the tropical islands home and experience the divine beauty no matter where you are. Follow along below to learn all about the scents included and how to use this set of six oils throughout your home.
This set of six oils features the most unique and exquisite scents varying from Island Life to Tropical Breeze. It also features fresh and green fragrances like Aloe and Plumeria, perfect for the ultimate summer relaxation. And for the more sweeter smells of Hawaii, we included Hibiscus and Hawiian Ginger.
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Read below to find out what we think each fragrance encapsulates:
- Plumeria offers a fresh floral tone with hints of sweet tropical goodness and light perfume.
- Aloe is a true green aromatic experience that is light and transparent with a citrus undertone.
- Hibiscus reflects a sweeter tropical aroma with floral base notes and fresh top notes.
- Island Life takes on tropical fruity goodness with hints of silky coconut.
- Hawiian Ginger holds an exotic and energetic fragrance that includes crystallized ginger, juicy melon and orange blossom.
- Tropical Breeze encompasses notes of passionfruit, guava and a hint of refreshing salty air.
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Learn all about which oils blend well together within this set:
- Plumeria + Island Life creates a fresh green yet fruity tropical scent profile.
- Aloe + Hawaiian Ginger develops a unique blend of sugary ginger and clean citrus.
- Tropical Breeze + Hibiscus reveals a sweeter floral with clear tones of freshness.
WAYS TO USE IT
Simply click and begin your own DIY to experience the breathtaking beauty of Hawaii in your home:
- Add scent to an old candle with Island Life fragrance oil.
- Make your own scented bookmark with Hawaiian Ginger.
- Develop a shower gel that will leave you wanting to escape to Hawaii.
- Create your very own deodorant with Aloe scent.
- Place any of these Hawaiian scents in your diffuser!