“No tricks, just treats” is correct! This 2020 Halloween might look a little different than others, but it is not cancelled. Whether you are dressing up to go out and gather treats or dressing down to stay in and watch scary movies, it’s all part of the festivities. Celebrate with us here at P&J Trading with our Halloween Collection. Learn more about this collection and ways to use it around your home below!
From Autumn Wreath and Night Air to Pumpkin Pie and Candy Corn to Marshmallow and Caramel Corn… these are just a few of our favorite Halloween details. Thus, we decided to turn these details into scents in our Halloween collection! These aromas were developed for the perfect home formulations whether you want to make the spookiest craft or diffuse during a costume party.
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Follow along to learn what we think each fragrance entails:
- Autumn Wreath: This is a crisp scent of various fall leaves, juicy apples, and cinnamon spice.
- Pumpkin Pie: A rich and creamy blend with hints of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Candy Corn: Holds undertones of smooth butter and top notes of sweet sugar.
- Marshmallow: Resembles a fluffy, sugary marshmallow with sweet hints of soft cream.
- Night Air: A clean scent which resembles the cool, sleek nighttime air.
- Caramel Corn: The aromatic combination of rich, sugary caramel and buttery popcorn.
- Autumn Wreath + Cranberry offers a unique fall scent with a more tart finish.
- Pumpkin Pie + Warm Vanilla Sugar creates a comforting aroma with a sugary undertone.
- Candy Corn + Sugar Cookie develops a sweet treat smell perfect for Halloween night.
- Marshmallow + Caramel Corn makes a fluffy yet sugary aromatic tone of goodness.
- Make melt and pour skull soaps that are perfect for party favors or for your kiddos around the house. Check out our blog post all about Melt & Pour Soaps and what to know.
- Try making a wood wick candle with Pumpkin Pie that will crackle like a real fire.
- Develop a marshmallow scented Bath Melt to relax that Halloween night away.
- If you are feeling spontaneous, diffuse Autumn Wreath at your costume party.
- Tweak your trick or treat. Know your community and what guidelines are set in place for Halloween.
- If you decide to stay home, have a candy exchange with your loved ones and watch your favorite scary movies!
- Develop a mask that goes along with your costume (if it is required where you are located).
- Throw a costume party COVID style, with your close loved ones.
- Get creative as the night continues on. Make your favorite Halloween scented craft like skull soaps or pumpkin candles!
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Read below which scents blend well together in our Halloween Collection:
WAYS TO USE HALLOWEEN COLLECTION?
IDEAS FOR HALLOWEEN 2020
We know 2020 Halloween might look a tad different this year. Thus follow along for a few tips to still celebrate the night away:
From our P&J Family to yours, we wish a safe and very happy Halloween.