COZY SEASON is upon us! Not only does fall encompass beautiful colors and pumpkin everything, but it creates comforting homes. We love anything fall inspired whether that’s crafts or decor. Thus, we want to share with you how to bring all the fall vibes into your home with our Spice Collection. Cuddle up with a blanket and read all about our favorite fall fragrances!
Our Spice Collection is the ideal way to kick off the fall season! With scents like Pumpkin Pie and Cinnamon, there’s no need to wait for pumpkin spice flavors to hit the grocery stores. This set also includes unique autumn blends like Harvest Spice and Apple Cider. We also added Coffee Cake and Gingerbread to the collection for the ultimate baked goods experience. Follow along to learn more about each individual scent!
WHAT DO THE FRAGRANCES SMELL LIKE?
Learn all about what we think each fragrance encompases:
- Apple Cider offers a crisp, comforting fall aroma of mulled spice goodness.
- Cinnamon is the quintessential true spice with its strong, warm aroma reminiscent of fresh baked goods.
- Pumpkin Pie encompasses rich and creamy tones with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Coffee Cake holds cinnamon and spice blended perfectly in a deliciously decadent scent with soft warm tones.
- Gingerbread takes on the tasty smell of freshly baked ginger blended with sugar and cinnamon.
- Harvest Spice reflects a scent combination of spicy cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pumpkin with hints of warm, smooth vanilla.
WHAT BLENDS WELL?
Follow along below to find out which oils blend well together from our spice collection:
- Apple Cider + Coffee Cake develops a sweet aromatic experience with warm vanilla undertones and strong spicy top notes.
- Pumpkin Pie + Cinnamon makes a perfect pumpkin spice that brings out all the fall vibes, of course.
- Gingerbread + Warm Vanilla Sugar creates a comforting scent that reminds us of Grandma’s freshly baked gingerbread cookies.
- Harvest Spice + Apple reveals a sweeter and fruitier fragrance profile with hints of light sour apple.
WAYS TO USE IT
Simply click on a DIY below to create your ideal fall-inspired craft:
- Follow along in this video to learn how to make the perfect Pumpkin Spice candle!
- Make a comforting and cozy foam scrub with Coffee Cake fragrance.
- Watch this video to make homemade wax melts with Gingerbread fragrance oil!
- Develop your own Cinnamon scented fall decor with pine cones.
- Create your own Apple Cider scented wreath to finish off your autumn home decor.
- Read all about Harvest Spice and how to use this specific oil in your home.
What is your favorite fall scent? Answer in the comments below!