As we near the end of summer, it doesn’t mean the heat will stop… especially at the end of August! And those hot summer days mean maintaining the best hygiene is sometimes difficult. Thus, we wanted to share with you how to make this DIY solid perfume to rid bad body odors even while breaking a sweat. Solid perfume holds several benefits from staying on your skin longer to maintaining scent. It is also easier to travel with due to its solid form as it won’t leak like liquid perfumes do!
Follow along to learn how to make this solid perfume scented with a beautiful P&J Jasmine fragrance oil. Simply watch the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Double Boiler
- Small Container
- 3 Tbsp. of Beeswax
- 3 Tbsp. of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 30 Drops of P&J Jasmine
- Fill the bottom pot with water and then place the top pot over the bottom.
- Set the temperature to a medium heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons of beeswax.
- Stir until it is completely melted.
- Add 3 tablespoons of fractionated coconut oil.
- Then add 30 drops of P&J Jasmine.
- Stir together until all ingredients are blended together.
- Pour into a smaller container.
- Allow to completely harden for up to 24 hours.
- Apply & Enjoy!