Who is ready for some summer time fun?! Here at P&J Trading, we are ready for those sunny days, hanging by the beach, and making more crafty DIYs. Thus, our P&J Family decided to share with you our favorite summer essentials: Kiwi Strawberry Shower Gel. It is the perfect shower product to get you in the summer moods. Our Kiwi Strawberry is sweet and sugary yet holds a refreshing finish, especially on the skin.
This DIY summer craft will only take five minutes and will last a long time! Plus, shower gel is beneficial because it holds scent well, creates a sudsy lather, and moisturizes the skin. Follow along in the video above to learn how to make your own handmade shower gel. Or ready the written instructions below for the step-by-steps.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Sealed Jar or Container
- 1/4 Cup of Castile Soap
- 1/4 Cup of Aloe Vera Gel
- 5 Drops of Vitamin E Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. of Vegetable Glycerin
- 15 Drops of P&J Kiwi Strawberry
- Grab a sealed jar or container of choice.
- Add 1/4 cup of castile soap and 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel.
- Then, add 5 drops of vitamin E oil and 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin.
- Add 15 Drops of P&J Kiwi Strawberry.
- Stir with a spoon or chopstick until it is completely mixed together.
- Let sit for 24 hours so that the fragrance will settle with other ingredients.
- Use & Enjoy!