DIY OIL CANDLE
Our Christmas Wreath fragrance reflects tones on vibrant green, herbal aroma, with true hints of crisp pine, spruce top notes, and full of holiday spirit! Thus, we decided to make the most beautiful oil candle that only takes about five minutes. Plus, it is the perfect last minute Christmas decoration or gift for a loved one. So gather your supplies around your home and make this craft with us. Watch the video above or read the full step-by-step instructions below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Mason Jar
- Christmas Décor
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 25 Drops of P&J Christmas Wreath
- Floating Wick Tab
- Grab your empty mason jar and various Christmas décor like pine needles and berries.
- Fill the mason jar with Christmas décor pieces.
- Cover with water until about an inch from the top of the mason jar.
- Pour in a 1/4 of Olive Oil.
- Attach the floating wick tab and place in the center of the oil.
Light & Enjoy!