September 23rd, the first official day of fall! Our P&J family sure loves summer, but we look forward to fall as well. We love to spend time together as we enjoy all fall has to offer. From apple picking to walking through pumpkin patches, there is so much to do! Plus, who doesn’t love those autumn scents and colors? There’s nothing better than decorating your house, making it cozy and warm. The only other thing you need is some Brown Sugar fragrance oil.
Thus, we want to share with you one way to add to your fall festivities. After a long day, you can relax with an autumn scented bubble bath. You can cozy up and enjoy the scents of fall without having to step foot outside! Simply follow the step below and your homemade bubble bath will be ready in only 5 minutes. Then, you can truly sit back relax, take in the autumn ambiance, and enjoy your DIY scented bubble bath.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2-3 cups Unscented Pearlized Foaming Milk Bath *or another foaming bath base
- Small mixing bowl
- Your favorite P&J Trading Fragrance Oil *check out our Brown Sugar for Autumn
- Bottle with Dispensing Cap
- Pour your soap base into your small mixing bowl
- Add 20 drops of your favorite P&J Fragrance Oil *possibly one of our favorite Autumn Fragrances!
- Mix until completely blended *add more oil if desired
- Pour into your bottle
- Your home-made bubbles are ready to use!
What is your favorite fall activity and fragrance oil to go along with it? Let us know in the comments below!