There is magic in the nights when pumpkin candles glow by moonlight. Get ready for this Halloween with this spooky jack-o’-lantern inspired candle. It is the perfect addition to any festive party decor or party favor. Plus it is scented with P&J Pumpkin Pie! Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instruction below to learn how to make your own Halloween candles.
Once your candle is made, be sure to cozy up with your favorite fuzzy blanket, click on your go-to Halloween movie, and light your new pumpkin candle!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Double Boiler
- Soy Wax
- Heat Surface
- 2 Tbsp. of P&J Pumpkin Pie
- Jack O' Lantern Container
- Wood Wick
- Fill your jack-o'-lantern container with wax twice.
- Pour into the top pot twice.
- Place the bottom pot with water onto the heating surface.
- Set the surface to medium heat.
- Place the top pot with wax on the bottom pot.
- Let melt while stirring occasionally.
- Check the temperature until it is at 185 °F.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of P&J Pumpkin Pie and stir.
- Check the temperature until it is at 150°F.
- Pour into your jack-o’-lantern container.
- Place the wood wick at the bottom of the jar.
- Let the candle completely cure for at least three days.
- Cut the wood wick 1 inch from the top.
- Enjoy your new Halloween candles!