HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN BATH BOMB
Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! Halloween is right around the corner! Thus, we wanted to share with you how to make Halloween themed bath bombs with fragrance oils for a DIY craft that’s fun for the whole family. You don’t have to worry; it won’t smell like feet at all!
Sometimes, our kiddos can become restless and more excited as the 31st is further away than they thought. The pumpkins are carved, candy ready, and decorations are set up around the house. However, there has to be something else to do before the big day. Maybe even add a little surprise in your craft! Simply follow along below with your kids for a new Halloween craft featuring our pumpkin pie fragrance oil!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil or Carrier Oil of your choice
- 3/4 Tablespoon Water
- 20-25 Drops Fragrance Oil *P&J Pumpkin Pie
- Bath Bomb Molds
- Coloring Dye/Pigment *optional
- Plastic Spiders
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients, you can add your desired color dye at this time.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Then, VERY slowly, add wet ingredients to dry while mixing. *this is so not to activate the citric acid, which makes the fizzing effect
- Mix until combined, until the consistency is like wet sand and can stick together when formed.
- Use your desired bath bomb mold (try using a household item such as ice cube trays or cookie cutters for unique shapes).
- Place a plastic spider in the middle of the mold.
- Let the mold sit for 1 minute, then gently remove the mold.
- Let the bath bombs dry for 24 hours. Store in a moisture-free container; use and enjoy on Halloween :)
From our P&J Trading family to yours, we hope this Halloween fragrance oil craft brings joy to your home! Let us know in the comments below what your favorite Halloween tradition is!