DIY HOMEMADE FALL LINEN SPRAY
The candles are lit, windows are shut from the windy outside, and the heater is on. Now all you need for this perfect fall evening is a cozy blanket to wrap yourself in. You grab the blanket and cuddle into the couch, but there still seems to be something missing. Here at P&J Trading, we wish we could just grab fall from outside and bring it into our homes. Thankfully, we have developed a way to do just that!
Whether you are binge-watching your favorite Netflix show or cozying up with a new book, this DIY linen spray is a perfect yet simple addition. Simply follow the steps below to create your own fall linen spray with fragrance oils. Maybe even using your favorite fall fragrance like our Autumn Wreath. Continue reading to learn how to make a fragrance oil into the perfect Autumn scented spray.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Ounce Spray Bottle
- 1 Teaspoon Witch Hazel
- 15-20 Drops of P&J Trading Fragrance *check out our fall & winter scents
- Almost 2 Ounces of Distilled Water
STEP BY STEP
- Mix all ingredients together in a dark glass spray bottle.
- Let sit for 24 hours before use.
- Shake and spray on your blanket or sheets! Store in a dry area.
- You can also use this on other linens any time of the year to keep bedding clean and fresh!
What's your favorite use of P&J Trading fragrance oils? Sound off in the comments below!