With every holiday season comes joy, togetherness, gifts, thankfulness, and… cold weather. As we say goodbye to the fall nights, say hello to wintertime relaxation. There is something amazing about self-care during the winter. Here at P&J, one of our favorite self-care routines is taking a nice, hot bath to relax the night away.
That is why we wanted to share with you a perfect addition to any bath time: foam scrub! This foam scrub is scented with Coffee Cake that will leave your skin with a hint of sweetness. It also contains sugar and carrier oils for a soft exfoliation while simultaneously moisturizing your skin. Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below to make this DIY foam scrub.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 Cup of Foaming Bath Butter
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- 30 Drops of P&J Coffee Cake
- 1/2 Cup of White Sugar
- Sealed Jar
- Grab a medium bowl and add 1/2 cup of foaming bath butter.
- Whip until the butter is light and fluffy.
- Add orange or brown soap dye.
- Mix together until completely combined.
- Add 30 drops of P&J Coffee Cake.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white sugar and mix together.
- Place in a sealed jar.
- Smooth a small amount onto clean, dry skin using dry fingers.
- Wet fingers and gently massage sugar scrub onto your skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.