DIY SHOWER STEAMERS
To truly kick off the fall season, we want to share with you how to make these Autumn Wreath scented shower steamers! This DIY bath craft is the perfect way to bring all the fall vibes into your bathroom. Not only do these steamers smell amazing, but they have several other benefits as well. Unlike bath bombs, a shower steamer is more practical as it saves time and water. Plus, it does not leave your skin clogged with various carrier oils! Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below to make your own fall shower steamer.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Mixing Bowl
- Silicone Molds
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 30 Drops of P&J Autumn Wreath
- Whisk one cup of baking soda, half a cup of citric acid, and half a cup of cornstarch together.
- SLOWLY add in 3 tablespoons of water and whisk.
- Add 30 drops of P&J Autumn Wreath and whisk.
- Pour mixture into your silicone molds.
- Let it completely harden for at least 24 hours.
- Remove & Enjoy!
To use your homemade shower steamers, take one in the shower with you, wet it under the steam but not directly under the water. Then, place the steamer at the far end of the shower so that it will last longer as the Autumn Wreath scent fills the bathroom! Let us know how you liked this DIY fall craft in the comments below!