DIY FACE CLEANSER
Fall brings the most beautiful change in leaves and coziest of times at home. However, with the seasonal change, it can also bring dry or irritated skin. Thus, we wanted to share with you today how to make your own DIY face cleanser that will help gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. Plus, it is scented with P&J Warm Vanilla Sugar which is ideal for all the fall vibes!
This face wash also contains moisturizing ingredients like mango butter, argan oil, and French blue clay. Mango butter is great for the face because it contains vitamin E and C which protect against environmental stressors. Argan oil is also beneficial because it has anti-sebum effects which helps create a smooth appearance. To learn more about argan oil, be sure to check out our “What to Know Carrier Oil Series”. Lastly, French blue clay is a natural exfoliant known to boost circulation and reduce inflammation. Thus, follow along above or below to learn how to make the ideal face cleanser!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Tbsp. Mango Butter
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- 1 Tbsp. Murumuru Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. Argan Oil
- Hand Mixer
- 1/2 Tbsp. French Blue Clay
- 30 Drops P&J Warm Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Jojoba Beads
- Sealed Container
- Add 2 tablespoons of Mango Butter, 1 tablespoon of Murumuru Butter, and 1/2 a tablespoon of Argan Oil to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt all ingredients in 30 second intervals.
- Stir until completely melted together.
- Pour in 1/2 a tablespoon of French Blue Clay.
- Add 30 Drops P&J Warm Vanilla Sugar.
- Whip until light and fluffy.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Jojoba Beads.
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Place in a sealed container.
- Use & Enjoy!
To use, gently wet your face, apply a quarter-amount of face cleanser, wash off, and pat your face dry! As always, we recommend doing a small skin patch test before applying to your face in case you are more sensitive to a given ingredient.