DIY EASTER CRAFT
From our P&J Family to yours, we want to wish you a Happy Easter! This Easter may be a little different from your normal celebrations with your loved ones. However, our family wants to focus on spreading positivity and continuing the holiday fun. Thus, we want to share a do-it-yourself craft that you can either add to an Easter basket or create with your kiddos on Easter day. Follow along in the video above or steps below to create your layered Easter egg bath bombs that smells exactly like bubble gum!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- 1 Large Bowl
- 3 Smaller Bowls
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Corn Starch
- 2 ½ Tbsp Grape Seed Oil
- 3/4 Tbsp Water
- 30 Drops of P&J Bubble Gum
- Blue, Green, Orange Dye
- Grab a large bowl and add 1/2 cup of corn starch, 1/2 cup of Epsom salt, 1/2 cup of citric acid, and 1 cup of baking soda.
- Whisk together until fully blended.
- Grab a small bowl and add 2 ½ tbsp grape seed oil, 3/4 tbsp of water, and 30 drops of P&J Bubble Gum.
- Whisk together and VERY SLOWLY pour wet ingredients into dry as you continue to whisk until the consistency is like wet sand.
- Separate the mix into three bowls and add the blue dye, green dye, and orange dye into the different bowls.
- Grab the plastic Easter eggs and place tape on top of the holes.
- Lightly pack in the different layers, close the egg, and let sit for five hours.
- Put in water or Easter basket & enjoy!
Please let us know how you liked this DIY Easter craft in the comments below. We hope you have a wonderful Easter with those you love most!