FLUFFY BUNNY SLIME
Even though this ooey gooey trend began all the way back in 2016, slime is still popular today! It’s mostly popular for its oddly satisfying texture, fun colors, and sound. However, it has several benefits for kiddos as well. Slime helps kids with their tactile play and teaches them how to use various senses. Thus, with Easter on its way, we thought it would be the perfect time to share with you one of our favorite DIY crafts.
This Easter Bunny Slime is the CUTEST and FLUFFIEST slime in the world. With it’s bright pink color, googly eyes, and pom pom nose, it would make for the perfect Easter basket addition. Or you can make it with your kiddos on Easter day! This fluffy slime is also scented with P&J Trading Jelly Bean Fragrance Oil. Watch the video above or follow along in the instructions below to learn how to make this bunny slime craft.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Large Bowl
- Mason Jar
- Googly Eyes
- Poms Poms
- Pipe Cleaners
- 3 Cups of Barbasol Shaving Cream
- 1/2 Cup Elmer’s School Glue
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Contact Solution
- Pink Dye
- 20 Drops of P&J Jelly Bean
- Measure out 3 cups of Barbasol Shaving Cream and add to a large bowl.
- Pour 1/2 Cup Elmer’s School Glue.
- Then add 1 tbsp of baking soda and mix together until ingredients are completely blended.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact solution.
- Then add your desired amount of pink dye.
- Add 20 Drops of P&J Jelly Bean and stir mix all together.
- Continue to add baking soda if the mixture is too sticky and is sticking to your hands.
- Knead with your hands until it is no longer sticky.
- Place in your mason jar.
- Add googly eyes, pom pom nose, and pipe cleaner whiskers and ears.
- Gift to your kiddo on Easter!
Let us know how you liked this Easter craft in the comments below!