DIY BATH MELTS
It’s officially Fall! Get ready with us, here at P&J Trading, for those Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cozy blanket cuddles, and pumpkin patch shenanigans. To kick off the season the correct way, try making this DIY Brown Sugar Bath Melt. These bath melts are the perfect combination of Shea and cocoa butter that will keep your skin feeling silky smooth. Plus it will leave you smelling like brown sugar goodness. Simply drop in your tub, relax, and let your worries melt away on a brisk, fall evening.
This easy craft will only take about 15 minutes for a large batch. Follow along in the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below. Learn all about one of the very many homemade bath creations with P&J Fragrance Oils!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Silicone Mold Spoon
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Butter
- 1/4 Cup Shea Butter
- 1 Tsp. Beeswax Pastilles
- 1 Tsp. of Jojoba Oil
- 30 Drops of P&J Brown Sugar
- Grab a microwave safe bowl and add 1/4 cup of cocoa butter.
- Then, add 1/4 cup of Shea butter and 1 teaspoon of beeswax pastilles.
- Please in the microwave for 30 second increments and stir until it is fully melted.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil into the mix.
- Add 30 drops of P&J Brown Sugar and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the silicon molds.
- Let completely harden and remove.
- Drop in warm bath water & enjoy!
If you want to create more homemade bath treats, be sure to take a look at our DIY section!