DIY ALL PURPOSE CLEANER
While spring cleaning, we get a little dizzy or nauseous from the scent of those harsh chemical smells. Thus, we wanted to share with you how to make your spring cleaning efforts a little more enjoyable. Follow along to learn how to make a do-it-yourself all purpose cleaner scented with P&J Orange Fragrance. Or you can switch out the fragrance and choose one you will love even more!
We hope this will enhance your cleaning experience and leave your home with a beautiful scent. Watch the video above or read the full, written step-by-step instructions below. Happy Cleaning!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Spray Bottle
- Beaker or Measuring Cup
- 1 Cup of Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Water
- P&J Orange Fragrance
- Grab a beaker or measuring cup and add 1 cup of vinegar.
- SLOWLY mix in 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Add 1 cup of water and stir together.
- Add 5 or more drops of P&J Orange Fragrance until satisfied with the scent.
- Shake Well & Spray!
- (use on any surface except for wood or marble)