CUTICLE OIL DIY
Rich with Vitamin E, this cuticle oil helps moisturize, protect, and strengthen both nails and cuticles. It can also help promote growth as well! Here at P&J Trading, we wanted to try out this cuticle serum due to summer adventures taking a toll on our nails. This DIY only took us five minutes and you can add any P&J fragrance you want. We chose Red Poppy as it is a light floral scent that is perfect for the summer months.
Watch the video tutorial above or follow along in the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to make your own cuticle oil. Once you make the serum, simply apply to your nails 2-3 times a week to help strengthen and rebuild frail nails. We, as always, recommend starting out with a small test on one of your nails just in case irritation occurs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Roll on Vial
- Jojoba Oil
- .5 Tsp. of Vitamin E Oil
- 20 Drops of P&J Red Poppy
- Fill 2/3 of the empty vial with Jojoba oil or other carrier oil of your choice.
- Then add 1/2 of a teaspoon of Vitamin E oil.
- Now add 20 Drops of P&J Red Poppy.
- Place the cap on the vial.
- Gently shake until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Apply 2-3 times a week and enjoy!
Let us know how you liked this DIY in the comments below and if the Cuticle Oil DIY helped your frail nails!