HOMEMADE APPLE CIDER WREATH
Pumpkins receive all the love when fall is in its full swing while apples sit on the sideline. Why shouldn’t we give a little more love to apples this fall? Sometimes, you might need a little change in your autumn decorations. We know, here at P&J Trading, our family falls into the same fall routine, using pumpkins and gourds all around the office. Just like change, we wanted to mix up the oil of the month and add some DIY fun!
Thus, try making a DIY fall apple wreath for your front door with us! It will give your home that welcoming autumn feeling and smell as people enter in and out. Plus, you can add our P&J Trading Apple Cider Fragrance Oil to your wreath. Simply follow the steps below to help enhance your fall décor and give more love to apples!
DIY APPLE CIDER WREATH
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- 5 Lb. Adhesive Hook
- 20 to 25 Large Faux Apples *red or green
- 30 to 40 Small Faux Apples
- 15 ft. of 5.5 in. Wide Burlap Ribbon
- 14 in. Straw or Styrofoam Wreath
- Wide, Wire Ribbon for Hanging
- Dried Moss
- Wrap styrofoam wreath with burlap, using the glue to secure the ribbon
- Tie the hanging wire ribbon onto the wreath *allows ribbon to go underneath apples
- Glue large apples to the wreath, making sure to glue apples together as well *3 glue points
- Once dried, glue small apples to the wreath and fill in the extra spaces
- Add moss to the apple wreath and cover the noticeable glue spots
- Place your adhesive hook on your door
- Tie the ribbon holding the wreath to the adhesive hook
- Take a step back and admire your new Apple Wreath!
But Wait! There is more to add to give your fall wreath an apple cider scent!
APPLE CIDER FRAGRANCE OIL SPRAY
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 Cup Witch Hazel
- 1 Cup Distilled or Purified Water
- 15-20 Drops of P&J Trading Apple Cider Fragrance *or preferred fragrance
- 10 oz or Larger Spray Bottle
- Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well
- Allow the formulation to rest 24 hours prior to use
- Simply spray Apple Cider scent onto your new wreath
- Shake well and reapply when needed!
From all of us at P&J Trading, we hope you enjoy the first week of fall no matter what your autumn traditions are! Leave us a reply and let us know how it worked out!